Tuesday, October 28, 2008

first the worst, second THEE BEST

hell yeah dood.we are now second in league!we beat fricken POLY!holy crap?we beat them twice this season but today was tricky.sabrina swept,mary and nicole got 2 out of 3.mandrea won 1,catherine and i 2, and none for joann and arielle.omg.i swear i had to pull that last win out of my ass!!we really needed every point.it was 3-3, then 6-6, then 8-8 and the last two were crazy close and intense.it was nicole and mary's sets.they were both down then won!
i would describe this wonderful day much more but i really want to hurry so i can get ready for tomorrow,finish pooline's present,and sleep early.i went to sleep at fricken 2 yesterday!ridishit!ha just made that up now.
so yeah i thought beating poly is a milestone in my life so yeah.had to jot it down :)

1 comment:

Okay Rowkay said...

Again, congrats for taking up 2nd place! I need to get money before we go to a yogurt place hahah and I was going to buy you those asian magazine by my school but I didn't have enough money :( You slept early today suprisingly, that's why i'm typing this cause you are suprisingly sleeping early so I couldn't tell you all this instead of waking you up because you suprisingly don't go to sleep at this suprising hour.
Oh yea thanks for letting me use your compact! Jezz, moms chile, cheese, sourcream, heart clogging, on cornbread is killing me right now...sigh